The Ways We Use Information
We receive and store information you enter on the USANA website or give us in any way. We use such information, including your name and e-mail address, for several purposes:
- To process, fulfill and notify you of your product order status;
- To send you the latest information about our company, events, newsletters, promotional materials and product specials.
- Complying with applicable laws and regulatory requirements and assisting with any governmental or police investigation; and
- Other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
We use your financial information, such as account or credit card number, ONLY for billing purposes
We could ask you to voluntarily provide demographic information, such as postal code, age or income level. All responses are kept confidential and used for internal marketing and statistical purposes only.
We do not solicit personal information from or market to persons under the age of 18.
We are not in the business of selling your personal information to third parties. Where permitted by the provisions of applicable law, Best Supplements Online may share such information from time to time with the following third parties:
- Those employees, directors and managers of USANA and its local and foreign associated/affiliated companies who have a need to access your personal information in carrying out their responsibilities;
- Any agent, contractor, supplier, vendor, or third party who provides administrative, advertising, printing, or other services to USANA or its affiliated companies, including but not limited to distribution centers, external auditors, medical practitioners, trustees, insurance companies, actuaries;
- Sponsors and Team Above business leaders who may need access to Team Below personal information in order to monitor sales activity and business development in their personal sales groups. However, USANA does not share credit card information or Social Security or Social Insurance Numbers with any third party without your permission or unless required by law or valid court order
- Any government agency or other appropriate governmental, police, or regulatory authority in the United States or elsewhere in order to meet legal security and regulatory requirements; and
- In the case of information submitted by distributors, any consultant/agent appointed by USANA or its affiliated companies to plan, provide and/or administer distributor benefits.
The consent you have provided herein to the use of your personal information by Best Supplements Online or USANA, shall also extend to any person or corporation to which Best Supplements Online may transfer its business, provided that such personal information is used for the same purposes.
We provide you the opportunity to discontinue receiving future e-mail communications from us at the point where we request information from you. This gives you the option to remove your e-mail address from our database so that you do not receive any future mailings and no longer receive our service.
You can exercise this option at any time by sending us an e-mail or unsubscribe to our newsletters. If you do discontinue service, you will not be able to use password-protected areas of our site.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to request and obtain from Best Supplements Online the personal information Best Supplements Online has on file about you and request a correction of any data that is inaccurate. You may also request Best Supplements Online to inform you of the type of personal information maintained by Best Supplements Online. Requests for access to and correction of personal data or information about Best Supplements Online’s policies and procedures regarding personal data should be addressed in writing to Best Supplements Online Customer Service.
We have access to the information that you voluntary give us by e-mail or other direct contact from you. We are only the owner of the information collected on this website.
Security is mandatory for us. We take precaution to protect your information. Credit card information collected by Best Supplements Online is encrypted through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Security Certificate before it is transmitted over the internet. Your credit card information is not retained on files and is not visible after the order is placed.
You can place your order over the phone 1-514-627-3426 if you are still skeptical about placing your order online .
- To keep track of your shopping cart status;
- To allow you to use all password-protected services in a single session without having to re-enter your password; and
- To track your site of origin for the follow-me feature.
Security: We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information you provide. When you place an order or give us personal information, such as name, address, credit card or social security number, you are automatically on our secure server. Our secure server software encrypts the information you input before it is sent to us to protect your data against unauthorized access.
Links to Other Web Sites: As a resource to our visitors we provide links to other Web sites, which we believe are useful and meet our high standards. However, USANA is not responsible for the contents of such linked Web sites. In particular, USANA is not responsible for the privacy notices or practices provided in such linked Web sites.