Children’s daily vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant supplement
Save up to 10% as Preferred Customer
Complete daily vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants supplement with a great tasting natural berry flavor without artificial flavor or sweeteners, for kids to keep them in a good health.
For children 24-47 months, chew one (1) tablet per day. For children four (4) years and older, chew two (2) tablets per day. Preferably with a meal.
Usanimals ™ | USANA Supplements in Canada
Chewable daily vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants supplement for kids.
Usanimals is the USANA’s advanced kids’ nutritional supplement.
It has vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that support the rapid development of childhood.
What are the benefits of Usanimals?
Usanimals is carefully formulated to deliver the nutritional support your growing child – ages 2 – 12 needs.
It provides many health benefits:
- Provides excellent nutritional support for good health
- Supports healthy immune function with vitamins A, C, E, and zinc
- Includes vitamins B6, B12, folate, and choline for healthy brain development and function
- Contains calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D for strong bones and teeth
- Includes iron, thiamin, and B12 for energy
- Provides cellular protection with fruit powders in the Antioxidant Phytonutrient Complex*
- Easy-to-eat chewable stamped with fun animal shapes
Do you know that…
Children require more nutrition than adults.
Essential vitamins are literally essential for children’s health.
Vitamins support all the systems of the human body.
They help start cellular reactions that your kids rely on for energy, growth, and good overall health.
Your child’s body is developing the systems that support a lifetime of health.
Obviously, now it’s a key time for their immune system, their bones, and especially their brains.
Unfortunately, at this crucial time, when demands are highest, a child’s nutritional supply is likely lacking.
Many studies show that most children don’t receive the nutrition they need from their diets.
Less than 25 percent eat the recommended five servings or more of fruits and vegetables each day.
In addition, adequate amounts of key nutrients like zinc, vitamin B6, magnesium, and calcium are missing from their diets.
Above all, vitamin C and vitamin D are also often deficient.
Obviously, there is a need for using a nutritional supplement designed especially for growing kids.
One that’s formulated with a broad spectrum of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Usanimals, which is an advanced nutritional supplement, can help supply optimal nutrition to support the healthy growth and development of your child.*
Usanimals Key Ingredients
- Vitamins A, C, D, E, and K
- B-Vitamin Complex
- Calcium, iron, iodine, magnesium, and zinc
- Antioxidant Phytonutrient Complex
Each tablet is formulated with advanced nutritional support.
And it’s stamped with a monkey, dolphin, elephant, or tiger.
Usanimals is also chewable, with a yummy wild berry flavor.
So, your kids will be excited to take this easy-to-eat supplement.
Above all, each Usanimals tablet is made without artificial flavors or sweeteners – so you’ll be excited to give it to them, too.*
What is the difference between…
Usanimals ™ and other nutritional supplements for children.
- Pharmaceutical Quality
Great nutrition can sometimes be difficult to come by.
Chances are good that your child isn’t getting all the essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants you need from your daily diet.
That’s why USANA created Usanimals™.
The Usanimals were designed to be an optimal nutritional supplement for children.
While developing the Usanimals formula, USANA’s scientists conducted extensive taste-testing panels to develop the best flavor profile possible.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Each Usanimals contains:
- 2500 IU Beta Carotene (1.5 mg, provitamin A)
- 125 mg Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate)
- 500 IU Vitamin D3 (12.5 μg, cholecalciferol)
- 50 IU Vitamin E (34.2 mg AT , d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
- 20 μg Vitamin K1
- 1.25 mg Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate)
- 10 mg Niacinamide
- 1.25 Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- 1.25 mg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- 200 μg Folic acid (Folate)
- 20 μg Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- 75 μg Biotin
- 5 mg Pantothenic acid (Calcium d-pantothenate)
- 15 mg Inositol
- 75 mg Calcium (whey mineral concentrate)
- 50 μg Iodine (Potassium iodide)
- 25 mg Magnesium (carbonate)
- 5 mg Zinc (HVP* chelate)
- 25 μg Selenium (HVP* chelate)
- 375 μg Copper (citrate)
- 500 μg Manganese (gluconate)
- 25 μg Chromium (nicotinate)
- 12.5 μg Molybdenum (HVP* chelate)
- 2 mg Iron (ferrous fumarate)
*Hydrolyzed vegetable protein
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: D-fructose, sucrose, hydroxypropylcellulose, natural flavors, xylitol, lecithin, wildberry flavor, dextrin, citric acid anhydrous, blackberry flavor, raspberry flavor, cranberry flavor, blueberry flavor, calcium silicate, sodium chloride, DL-Malic acid, dextrose, stevia rebaudiana leaf, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, sodium citrate.
From toddlers to teens, nutrition and positive habits are essential to growing up healthy.
The right nutrition can help support every aspect of development.
And it will support the everyday wellness and energy levels kids need for learning and play.
Usanimals, the USANA supplement for kids, provides one of the best multivitamins, minerals, and antioxidant complexes available.
Usanimals ™ is laboratory tested, quality guaranteed. USANA Canada Usanimals™ meets USP specifications for potency, uniformity, and disintegration, where applicable.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
There is a safety seal under the cap. Do not use it if the safety seal is broken or missing.
Usanimals is made in the United States by USANA HEALTH SCIENCES, INC. SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 84120
USANA CANADA distributes USANA Products in Canada
The address of USANA Canada is 80 Innovation Drive, Woodbridge, Ontario L4H 0T2
You should store USANA Supplements below 25˚ C.