USANA Vitamin D
USANA’s maximum-strength Vitamin D
Save up to 10% as Preferred Customer
USANA Vitamin D – USANA Canada
USANA Vitamin D is USANA Optimizer fat-soluble vitamin that supports the cellular function.
- Necessary for normal bone mineralization and growth
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
- The current recommendation of 400 IU of vitamin D per day may not be enough to prevent vitamin D deficiency.
- USANA Supplements has 1000 IU of vitamin D per tablet.
Recent reports show that populations around the world are suffering from vitamin D deficiency. The problem is widespread and increasing, with potentially severe repercussions for overall health and bone-fracture rates. There is evidence that suggests vitamin D deficiency increases during the winter months because of decreased exposure to sunlight, although vitamin D deficiency may also occur during the summer months. Vitamin D Supplement is formulated with maximum strength vitamin D to ensure you get the vitamin D you need in one tablet.
Each tablet of Vitamin D supplement contains:
- 1000 IU – 25 μg VITAMIN D3 (CHOLECALCIFEROL)
Microcrystalline cellulose, starch-maize, croscarmellose sodium, ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide, dextrin, dextrose, lecithin, sodium citrate. Contains soy.
Vitamin D made by USANA is laboratory tested, quality guaranteed. Meets USP specifications for potency, uniformity, and disintegration, where applicable. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, taking a prescription drug, or have a medical condition. There is a safety seal under the cap. Do not use it if the safety seal is broken or missing.
Vitamin D is made in the United States by USANA HEALTH SCIENCES, INC. SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 84120
USANA CANADA distributes USANA Products in Canada
The address of USANA Canada is 80 Innovation Drive, Woodbridge, Ontario L4H 0T2
You should store USANA Supplements below 25˚ C.