USANA Rev3 Energy | USANA Canada
USANA Rev3 Energy is a soft energy drink with all the power of a refined energy drink with a low-glycemic formula. A great alternative to crash-and-burn energy drinks.
Drink one can (355 mL) daily, as needed.
USANA Rev3 Energy | USANA Products in Canada
USANA Soft Energy Drink in Canada
- All-natural taste
- No artificial flavours
- No artificial sweeteners
- No artificial preservatives
- No artificial colours
- Contains natural caffeine from tea blends
- Uses low-glycemic sugars
- Provides vitamins, and antioxidants
- Complete and proprietary energy complex with ginseng, tea, rhodiola, cacao, and coenzyme Q10
USANA Rev3 Energy contains:
Medicinal Ingredients per 355 ml:
- 300 mg Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia sinensis) (Standardized to contain 40% caffeine)
- 75 mg Magnesium (Citrate)
- 75 mg Korean Ginseng Root Extract (Panax ginseng)
- 75 mg Ribose
- 30 mg Niacin (Niacinamide)
- 15 mg Pantothenic Acid (Calcium d-Pantothenate)
- 15 mg Choline Chloride
- 15 mg Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)
- 15 mg White Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia sinensis)
- 15 mg Rhodiola Root Extract (Rhodiola rosea)
- 15 mg Cocoa Seed Extract (Theobroma cacao)
- 15 mg Aloe Leaf Extract (Aloe vera)
- 15 mg Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera)
- 15 mg Red Vine Leaf Extract (Vitis vinifera)
- 15 mg Olive Fruit Extract* (Olea europaea)
- 15 mg Acerola Fruit Extract (Malpighia punicifolia)
- 15 mg Pomegranate Fruit Extract (Punica granatum)
- 7.5 mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- 2.55 mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- 2.25 mg Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride)
- 1.5 mg Blackcurrant Fruit Extract (Ribes Nigrum )
- 450 μg Biotin
*USANA Olivol™ protected under US patents 6,358,542 or 6,361,803.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Ultra Purified Reverse Osmosis Carbonated Water, Fructose, Evaporated Cane Juice Syrup, Natural Citrus Flavour, Citric Acid, Calcium Malate, Natural Vegetable Juice Colour, Potassium Sorbate, Malic Acid, Sea salt.
Cautions: Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children, pregnant or nursing women, or those sensitive to caffeine. Consult your physician if you are taking a prescription drug or have a medical condition.
Made in United States.
USANA HEALTH SCIENCES, INC. SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 84120
USANA Products in Canada distributed by: USANA CANADA COMPANY
80 Innovation Drive, Woodbridge, Ontario L4H 0T2
Store below 25˚ C.
There are no reviews yet.