USANA PhytoEstrin™ Supplement is all natural, botanical formulation of PhytoEstrogens from 5 herbs that help relieve menopausal symptoms and support menstrual health.
Take three (3) tablets daily. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or healthcare products. Consult your physician for use beyond 4-6 weeks.
USANA EstroPro™ | USANA Supplements in Canada
USANA PhytoEstrogens Supplement – USANA EstoPro™ is USANA Optimizer for women’s health
- Delivers a unique blend of phytoestrogens from five botanical sources
- Can help provide relief from menopausal symptoms
Did You Know?
- Phytoestrogens in the diet are believed to be a stabilizing factor throughout the hormonal cycles.
USANA EstroPro™ Supplement difference:
- Pharmaceutical Quality
USANA EstroPro™ Supplement
Mood swings, hot flashes, and night sweats. If that sounds familiar, it may be time to try a supplement developed to ease the transition into menopause. USANA Canada PhytoEstrin™ Supplement contains a diverse blend of botanicals that can provide convenient and natural relief from common menopausal symptoms.
Each tablet of USANA Canada EstroPro™ Supplement contains:
- 35 mg Soybean Powder (Equivalent to 14 mg Soy Isoflavones, 8.68 mg AIE*)
- 50 mg Black Cohosh extract (CIMICIFUGA RACEMOSA, STANDARDI ZED TO 2.5% TRITERPENE GLYCOSIDES )
- 50 mg Chasteberry Powder (VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS)
- 30 mg Licorice Root Extract (GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA)
- 15 mg Dong Quai Extract (ANGELICA SINENSIS)
* Aglycone Isoflavone Equivalents
Dextrates, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, silicon dioxide, dextrin, maltodextrin, dextrose, soy lecithin, sodium citrate.
There is a safety seal under the cap. Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use USANA Canada EstroPro™ if:
- You are pregnant or nursing.
- You currently have or previously had breast cancer and/or breast tumours or if you have a predisposition to breast cancer, as indicated by an abnormal mammogram and/or biopsy, or a family member with breast cancer.
- You are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
- You have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder.
- Ensure you are up to date on mammograms and gynaecological evaluations prior to use.
Consult your physician prior to use USANA Canada EstroPro™ if:
- You are taking blood thinners.
- You have a history of hormonal or gynaecological disease, including ovarian cancer.
- You are taking hormone replacement therapy (HRT ), including thyroid hormone replacement therapy.
- You are taking hormone-containing medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy.
Consult your physician if:
- You are taking a prescription drug or have a medical condition.
- Your menopausal or premenstrual symptoms persist or worsen.
- You have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble.
Discontinue use and consult your physician if you experience breast pain, discomfort and/or tenderness, or if you experience a recurrence of menstruation and/or uterine spotting.
Made in United States.
USANA HEALTH SCIENCES, INC. SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 84120
USANA Products in Canada distributed by: USANA CANADA COMPANY
80 Innovation Drive, Woodbridge, Ontario L4H 0T2
USANA Canada Supplements: Store below 25˚ C.