USANA Hepa Plus® in Canada
A comprehensive liver-support formula featuring the InCelligence Detox-Support Complex
It helps balance your body’s detox processes
Take three (3) tablets daily, preferably with meals.
Keep tablets in the original container with the lid tightly closed between uses. Store in a cool, dry place. Use for a minimum of three (3) weeks to see beneficial effects.
USANA HEPA PLUS | USANA Supplements in Canada
- The milk-thistle extract helps support the liver by stimulating liver enzymes.
- Also contains other beneficial extracts from green tea, olives, and turmeric.
USANA HepaPlus Supplement Difference
- Pharmaceutical Quality
USANA Hepa Plus
If you are truly interested in supporting your liver long term, you may want to consider the help of exceptional nutrition: USANA Hepa Plus supplement in Canada uses the benefits of milk thistle extract to help stimulate enzymes in the liver. And, USANA Hepa Plus supplement contains advanced doses of other helpful ingredients like green tea extract, Olivol™, turmeric, and alpha-lipoic acid to further support the liver. Try the convenience and exceptional nutrition of the USANA Canada Hepa Plus supplement.
Each tablet of USANA Optimizer Hepa Plus contains:
- 125 mg Choline Bitartrate
- 80 mg Milk Thistle Fruit Extract (80% Silymarin)
- 75 mg N-acetyl L-cysteine
- 67 mg Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- 25 mg Broccoli flower extract (Brassica oleracea) (20:1, equivalent to 500 mg flower)
- 15 mg Green Tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis) (15:1, equivalent to 225 mg leaf)
- 15 mg Olive Fruit Extract (Olea europaea) (45:1, equivalent to 675 mg fruit)
- 15 mg Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma longa) (50:1, equivalent to 750 mg root)
- 75 μg Biotin
microcrystalline Cellulose, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pregelatinized Starch, Silicon Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Dextrin, Vanilla Extract, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Sodium Citrate.
*USANA Olivol™ protected under US Patent 6,358,542 or 6,361,
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a history of gallstones, biliary tract obstructions and/ or stomach ulcers, impaired liver function, or if you are taking blood thinners. Consult your physician if you experience persistent diarrhea. Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
USANA Canada Hepa Plus® supplement is laboratory tested, quality guaranteed. Meets USP specifications for potency, uniformity, and disintegration, where applicable.
There is a safety seal under the cap. Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing.
Made in the United States.
USANA HEALTH SCIENCES, INC. SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 84120
USANA Products in Canada distributed by USANA CANADA COMPANY
80 Innovation Drive, Woodbridge, Ontario L4H 0T2
USANA Canada Supplements: Store below 25˚ C.